No Longer A Slave of Sin

Over the last 9 months the Lord told me to set my mornings aside to Him. I have spent 3 to 6 hours every morning in prayer seeking Him. During this season He has shown me that the god of this world (satan) has put a veil over our eyes to keep us in darkness. The Lord told me when the lie becomes illuminated the lie will no longer exist and its power will cease! 

I wanted to know why believers still struggled with sin when Romans 6:6 says we will no longer be slaves to sin. “knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.” What does it mean to be crucified with Him? Knowing this, but do we know this, and if we don’t know this, does that mean we are still slaves to sin? Is this one scripture a key to our bondage?
Read more