Cookies, Milk, Cartoons & Chocolate Sundays

Dad, Dad, can we have cookies and milk and watch a cartoon? Oh come on dad, please? Fifteen minutes later, Dad, Dad, can I have ice cream and watch some more cartoons? Oh, please Dad. Ten minutes later, Dad, Dad, can I have some smarties? Please, please! please! dad!

Have you ever been there? If you have children, I bet you have. It's like where do they put it all? How is it possible to eat and eat and eat and still be skinny. Kid's eat and eat and eat. They also play, and play and play and run, and jump and play and run some more. I'm getting tired just thinking about it.

I don't know which is harder. Getting older or being a father. Both are definitely challenging at times. Well, I'm off, we are now having chocolate sundays with cherries (multiple) on top. I guess I should enjoy this, before long she will be asking for a new car.

It's fun to have fun with your kids, especially while they are young and exploring life.